Managed Application Services with Fresche Legacy
We know that application management costs can quickly rise and IT budgets can rapidly shrink. That’s why we offer a highly scalable engagement model and a variety of activity-based SLAs. Our portfolio of services includes many types of support designed to keep your company competitive, enhance your applications and begin the transition away from legacy technology. At Fresche Legacy, we execute on key deliverables to ensure that business outcomes are met or surpassed.
Innovation should never stop
For many companies, significant enhancements have been planned in order to leverage new technologies, but senior IT staff are still required to maintain critical legacy applications. These employees are usually knowledge workers with an in-depth understanding of how the applications function with the business. Application support can be used to backfill everyday tasks so your big thinkers can be freed up to, well, think big.
No staff? No problem
The primary problem with legacy programs is that they’re old. And the older they become, the fewer people you’re likely to find who can support them. Finding new, qualiﬁed staff can be virtually impossible, and that’s where Fresche comes in. We have a large pool of qualified resources with many years of experience in legacy technologies and applications. In addition, Fresche offers dedicated, accountable resources who have the ability to re-evaluate your business needs and ensure that adjustments are made to align support with your evolving business needs.
Unsupported packaged applications? Not anymore
Some companies modify installed application packages so extensively that the original vendor no longer provides support. Others ﬁnd themselves operating applications that are unsupported because the vendor is no longer in business. Either way, Fresche’s support team provides valuable application support services for companies in these situations.
If you’re considering modernization, Fresche’s application support can free up knowledgeable IT staff, making them available for a modernization project.
Additionally, during modernization, applications have different destinations. Some will be moved to a modern system, while others may remain on the legacy system and require support until they can be migrated as well. Some legacy applications may not be migrated at all, but will be allowed to retire naturally over the following few years. Fresche can offer superior application support for the necessary period of time, regardless of the target destination.
It all depends on the strategy that best supports your business goals. If required, Fresche consultants can perform a road mapping service to help establish the optimal modernization strategy within a support engagement. Fresche customers typically take advantage of Fresche expertise to modernize their legacy systems, rather than just support them.
What about post-migration?
Outsourced application support can solve nearly all post-migration challenges. Once a modernization project has wrapped up, our staff will have become very familiar with your entire IT infrastructure. And that makes them ideal options to backﬁll speciﬁc skill sets, provide application support, ensure knowledge transfer and train existing or new staff.
Fresche Legacy recognizes the importance of offering world-class application support to our customers. Our scalable engagement model includes development and enhancement of your applications. Throughout the course of a support term, we typically work to enhance your applications and better align them with your business goals. We also work to modernize your applications if you wish to transition efficiently from a legacy environment.
Superior support services
- Our support team is staffed for global 24/7 support via telephone, email and Web.
- We have over 35 years of experience offering managed application services.
- Fresche Legacy’s successful support model offers a vast pool of individual specialists assembled into collaborative teams and dedicated to meeting our clients’ unique requirements.
- We measure our support team effectiveness and recalibrate as necessary to ensure that you are offered the support level you require.
- Fresche Legacy’s support systems and processes incorporate robust and innovative technologies and dashboards.
- Our support strategy results in high customer satisfaction ratings as proven year over year through audits.
- Fresche Legacy has a multilingual support team comprised of computer science professionals with many years of experience.
- Fresche Legacy prides itself on its high retention rate, ensuring experienced and skilled support staff.
Excellence in Managed Application Services
- Contract renewals and negotiations
- Vendor escalation and SLA management
Software Asset Management
- Managing configuration of all software
- Proactively obtaining all software updates, patches, etc.
Help Desk/Fix Support
- Taking first-line or second-line calls for application-related problems
- Diagnosis, correction and testing of defects
- Documenting and reporting of defects and their statuses
Database Management and Support
- Database administration, maintenance, monitoring and management
- Database utilization and capacity trend analysis
- Database administration script creation and maintenance
Technology Integration Support
- Application regression testing after technology upgrades
- Scope, estimate, implement and test application enhancements
- Coordinate user testing, validation, signoff, and reporting of enhancements
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc batch process schedules
About Fresche Legacy
Fresche Legacy (formerly Speedware) modernizes legacy applications and manages legacy environments. With more than 30 years in the industry, and a client list of top Fortune 500 companies, Fresche helps companies align IT with key business goals to increase ﬁnancial performance, improve market competiveness, remove risk and add value. We re-host, re-write and re-architect business-critical applications where needed, plus we have the knowledge and experience to plan, manage and support the entire process. We handle the full lifecycle of your project from concept to maintenance, and with our disciplined and unique ﬁve-step methodology, we ensure success on every project.