August 30, 11 am PDT | 2 pm EDT
Your IBM i runs core applications for your business, but skill shortages and a shrinking labor pool may be putting your company at risk or hindering its growth. One of the biggest concerns of IBM i shops is the struggle to find experienced IBM i professionals and get them up to speed on their applications and system quickly.
Join our experts to learn about strategies that help you:
- Improve ramp-up time to train new IBM i staff
- Address the IT backlog and new development
- Increase developer productivity and reduce application maintenance
- Expand the skills of your IT team
- Explore staffing options to get IT projects done
You will also learn how Fresche can help you fulfill short and long term staffing needs. We will share real world stories of how our experienced programmers and systems administrators are helping companies better maintain, enhance and evolve their applications and manage their IBM i operations.